Saturday, March 17, 2012

Lemon Pepper White Fish and Pesto Noodles (again)

I decided on lemon pepper white fish and (more) pesto noodles for fish Friday yesterday. It was easy peasy! This is probably the easiest and best meal for 1-2 people I will post within this blog. I got these fish fillets at target for a pretty reasonable price, and I'm sure they will last me all the way through lent. All you do is throw them in the pan, with some margarine (or oil), then they are done after a little flipping and turning in around 10-15 minutes. Then, I heated up some of the pesto noodles I made the other day...and boom! Done. And here is my masterpiece:




Also, I think that, soon, I might take some submitted recipes from friends and family, and try them out, as long as they're not too difficult. 

Happy St. Patrick's Day, by the way! Maybe I'll make some green beer later. Can't be that hard, right? 

1 comment: